Sunday, November 15, 2009

Predictability

Premeditations.

Note to self: maybe this is why i don't tell people ANYTHING because they never decide to take it into consideration. even that one person who you think would never betray. my mouth is kept shut for all. fuck you all.

On a lighter note, it would be silly of me to expect anything. Therefore I am right exactly where I left myself. The timer will just keep going and it will explode when the time is right. I just don't know when that time will be. It may be never.

Psycho bitch who thinks too much needs to get over herself.
I am... I'm just disappointed is all. Fuck it, let's go camping and drink and get over it and talk about everything else.

I have a Xanax in my purse, a controlled substance. I can't tell when I want to take it. Maybe Monday for school... That shit is starting to get on my nerves because it just reminds me of heroine addicts. Instant bubble of consciousness and agreeability, five different surface-scraping conversations at once, eye contact is nonexistent.

Feelings mean nothing man, we all just want to fuck each other and there's nothing wrong with that. Tati you are the untouchable one. How in the fucking hell did I get awarded that position? Fuck you all. I pretty much take back what I said about superficial friendships, I was just a little deceived for a day or two.

"...well as for now I'm going to hear the saddest songs and sit around and wonder how you're making out."


I'll be right here when you're ready honey.

I really like this guy BUT HE'S STILL A GUY. Damnit I hate when I have crushes on people but at the same time I really love it. Let's just forget about it! Forget about it man, it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment