Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I was young enough, I still believed in war"

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." - Plato

Just doing some homework. I retook my online test and got a 94 YAY! I think that is the second A I've gotten all semester... sweet. My ears are plugged up. My throat hurts a little bit. After I write this small paper I'm off to school to study and go to the math lab.


settled with mediocrity... is that bad? I guess in some aspects it can be, it just depends on what part of your life is mediocre. Health should be higher than mediocre, material wealth should be mediocre, happiness should be higher, apathy for others negative thoughts should be at a mediocre level - that really doesn't make sense, but you know what I'm sayin' right...

I'm busy rockin' out... haha


No comments:

Post a Comment