Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cuddle Fuddle

Then you applauded
When I was loving
Made me feel weak and
I start recovering
Now I feel silly
Selfish and dizzy
Now I got this feeling
That you'll forgive me

Maybe this song defines my morning... I got a call the other night from and old friend, we decided to meet for coffee this morning, so I left a warm bed and body side to attend, only to be blown off, forgotten. Loves it. Why just call to say I miss you and we SHOULD hang out soon? Why don't we do it and stop talking about it? Who knows man...

Ceeesar can't wait to see you in a few hourz.

A blank mind... A mindful confrontation with a good friend turned out quite beneficial... sometimes it's good to worry and let others know. Otherwise, how would they know you love them? Another, somewhat passive but sadistic confrontation last night, "I love you and you know it so just shut the fuck up." God, what the hell is wrong with me! haha...

Cuddle Fuddle

No comments:

Post a Comment