Friday, November 20, 2009

How appropriate...

Fleet Foxes came on as I read your blog, Bailey. That's pretty intense about the twins, does the little girl know about it? I think it would depend on that... I mean sometimes I feel like an only child because my sister and I are so different and rarely hang out together, but with out her I don't know what I'd do, honestly. I guess you could say that I take her for granted, which usually comes with a negative connotation, but I feel maybe that is the one person you are allowed to? No... It's hard to say that I was born with an automatic companion because there has always been interchanging of power and situational authority, meaning fights. As we've gotten older they have become less frequent. Wait, maybe not. I rest assured that is it because we are too alike. I often wonder if we'd ever be friends if we weren't sisters. 75% of me says no, but the other 25% is hope... Anyway, I don't think it's crazy to think that she may have an empty spot for them in her mind or heart, knowing or unknowing. Makes sense. It would make even more sense to say that if they died after being introduced... damn.

Another night of snuggles I don't know what to do with. My horoscope keeps saying to open my lines of communication with this person, but sadly I have absolutely no idea how to go about that besides smiling and condoning. But if I do, the rewards will be amazing, supposedly. I'm working on it.

"ME AND TATI DID NOT HAVE SEX!"
"We didn't?"
"Well, if we did I must've been fucking terrible."
"Shit, I must've been asleep..."


No comments:

Post a Comment