Saturday, December 12, 2009

Denial

I over analyze anything and every part of what you just said. I play out every possibility of every outcome in my head before I give an answer, usually. I try my best to be objective in many senses of my life... but a lot of times that isn't the case. How can you be objective when so many things have happened in a subjective light? There is no denying that subjectivity, even if you (I) don't agree with it. In fact, especially if it is disagreeable. I continue to be objective by changing the song, changing the subject, to neutrality - which doesn't exists, according to my last post. Why can't we just tell the truth? The effort to achieve subjectivity would be much easier, and objectivity would be no option.

I wonder how vague this blog really is to an outside reader. I guess you are all outsiders, really.

"So Tati, do you miss San Francisco?"
"I don't know... yes. But for different reasons than why I wanted to go there in the first place. I miss my friends."
"But you don't miss the city?"
"No, I do..."

Might as well go to Vegas, right? A cesspool of the most desperate of black and blue capitalism there is. Oh, the humanity!!!

I left my weed at Taren's. That is my mission for the day.

I feel an increasing distance - I'm not that cool anymore. Back to Coolsville, population: US!

No comments:

Post a Comment