Sunday, December 6, 2009

... And when was the last time you did something wrong, oh rationality?

Waking up early for work on the weekends is pretty damn horrible. I really hate it. But I like it better than working nights.

I have been procrastinating all of my school work. I hope I do good...

I register for next semester on Monday.

I believe I will be requesting off days for SF. I'm thinking 30-2. Short and sweet 'cause I have to work. I was thinking yesterday (or I don't know what day it was) that someone from SF always accompanies us down here and then we go up there right after, so we wend up staying extra long with them :) Whoever it may be.

Long-distance connecting works better when you don't have to see or deal or understand or do.
Flesh-to-face connecting works better instantaneously and is gratifiable (not a word, I guess. Haha awesome).

Uhm.

I have to leave in three minutes. I would like a cigarette. I should bring food to work. I didn't yesterday and I only had milk and toast in my tummy till about 3pm where I ate about two pounds of pasta and then more toast with avocado and then chocolate milk and lots of green tea. I sound like an angry vegan.

Speaking of angry vegans, Jen's BF socked his room mate in the face because his room mate called his mom a whore. HAHAHAHAHHA. <3da>

No comments:

Post a Comment