Sunday, December 13, 2009

But why?

Why would you throw all of this away for love? Why would you soil a perfectly Platonic relationship for something so silly and temporary, voiding it completely? Making it part of your past and not your present or future? Excluding a person just because of a flutter? It seems silly, no? Of course it would never happen, not even perfectly in your dreams, because it's so far out of reach, honesty and control and censorship could not force it. The keyword here is force. If it didn't just happen, forcing it will turn it to stone, freezing this in its own path, unchangeable like my math homework past the due date. But this is the check point. Now I can see it, and I was right all along... and that doesn't happen very often. I'd like to say fuck you as well just for the record. It's not my fault, but now I'm the fool, right? For not catching on? Please, I was right on before anyone else I presume.

Annoyed and slightly disgruntled because the blame is all mine, correct? Flattery has left the building, finally. Why love, huh? It only seems plausible to indulge in the most outrageous of circumstances... So then what is "making it work?" Why allow entrance when you can't predict the exit? Isn't that faulty planning and impulsive desire? Wishful thinking? Where did that ever get anyone besides a song or a fling for less than a year? It hurts me to think of all the change that may happen to all of us and we may not remember each other if we ran into each other. It might be a, "I know that voice!" or "I know that laugh!" I guess the same goes for tattoos, face.... It might be sad if we figure it out who it was before it's too late. I hope I never have to forget any of you, that's for sure... Love is different. Of course you will forget some aspects of love, most all besides how much you loved them. How it still caves your chest in, maybe. But friends are forever, and you can remember most, hopefully, of why it was you were friends with them, what they brought out in you, and how you complimented each other like a glass of wine with dinner. It's still love though....

Sometimes I sit here and accept the fact that I'll be alone forever, and it seems fine, you know. How else would I go to Europe for months, soul searching? China? Drive cross-country? With friends, and lovers. Why is everything so complicated? Cesar, you are here right now 'cause my mom is listening to KOL. Bailey, you are here as the unfinished pillow. Jess, you are here 'cause of my dog. Ashley you are here 'cause my lampshade is orange.

My leg hair is long woooo!
Suck my dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment