Monday, December 14, 2009

"Because it's the right thing to do."

I hate the holidays... All of this family obligation bullshit. What is the point in calling my uncle to say bye when he already left hours before he said he was going to? So now it's my fault that I didn't say goodbye to them? When all they did was give me shit and dirty looks anyways? Because my hair is short and I don't talk like I live in Beverly Hills? Because their virgin eyes can't stand to see a photograph on my desktop so my sister had to lie about it to them? Give me a fucking break? You are my uncle that I never see so why do I need to change myself for you when you don't see the point in doing it for me out of respect? All there is to do is make fun of what I believe anyway, in subtle ways of course, because being responsible for something like that is out of the question, because it's just a joke anyway...

Fuck that.

Holiblaze. Holidaze.

Work. Work. Work. Imagine. Think. Regret. Repeat.

I went to a party last night with people I barely knew, and I can't remember the last time I did that. It was Bobby's birthday, and I made him a CD with Maladroit, the Descendents, Minus the Bear, and My Morning Jacket on it. I hope he likes it. I sort of want to apologize to him for being weird, if I was weird, at the party, because I knew no one and spent the majority of time out on the porch smoking cigarettes and texting on my phone. I said birthday wishes and smiles and a bowl, but then I talked mostly with Vanessa, who is really awesome, she's a Virgo. She has a great laugh like all Virgos... ahha...

God I'm so frustrated right now. Shunned. Forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment