Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What do you know?

This has been a really fun and amazing and relaxed past week. I skipped school Tuesday night and all day Wednesday to pay a visit to San Francisco. Drove up with some friends to stay with some friends, party with some friends. I was thoroughly high as fuck that whole time, and it was very peaceful and not stressful at all. There was a bit of tension between someone and I, but it was because I was having a problem with them, and it was just something that did not need to be confronted through another, and something that will not be leaving any time soon. It made me think of Social Darwinism. Sorry, I can't walk slow as you can't walk fast, and I'm thinner than your chubby, I don't know what to say... and I have just the same amount of freedom to figuratively kick a pigeon out of my way (I would never actually kick a pigeon...) as you do! So in your adult mind, please reevaluate your head shaking to my bird fluttering as an innocent and carefree action, not a dominance trip or an abusive I-really-want-to-harm-this-pigeon action. So don't treat me like I'm a kid atcho daycare and shake your head at me and actually tell me not to kick the pigeon. Like, I know not to kick the pigeon. Fuck.

See how minor that is? I had an amazing time seeing Jess and Ash and Apollo who looks SO MINIATURE to me now that I have a big beastly gentle giant puppy dawg. It was fun seeing Cesar's place and his room mates. His room mates seem pretty cool, but they are so weird! But it all makes sense, like he seems to fit in with them and their living situation. I don't know what to say about it though. He has a huge room with plenty of space for a week-long sleepover! Bailey's new place is pretty sweet as well... It all makes me want to move back in the spring. I have to start applying for schools. Maybe I will when I'm done with this paper. And then I have to go to school to go to the math lab and then I have to read and write.

I have some things to do, not a lot of things, but what order to do them in? What is my priority for the day? I still have to take Sisyphus out for a walk.

What to do.

Oh yeah, and Tegan and Sara last night were SO GOOOD! They sounded pretty amazing, and they were so grateful for their crowd, thankful, and adorable and funny and what not. The place was flooded with a whole bunch of dykey girls who need to go up to SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment