Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ugh

Out of respect, I must wear nicer clothes to go to the cemetery. My Saves the Day shirt to me is appropriate for such an occasion, but my mom got mad. Today is the two-year anniversary of my mom's mom death. We're going to her grave and then going to lunch. Whenever we do this I'm always fucking depressed for the rest of the day, and it'll just get worse. I'll be dwelling on this at work, watch. Plus the other thing.

But I accumulated a puppy from some friends who were looking to give it a home. His name is Sisyphus and he is a great dane and he's fucking cute as hell! I took him for a walk today and last night he took me for a drag when he got scared. Imagine a cartoon: girl walking a dog twice her size, dog gets scared of something that no one else heard, freaks out and runs in the opposite direction, tripping the girl with the leash who then falls to the ground and scratches her elbows and knees, while he wines and comes back for a pat. RIDIC.

Almost ready. Sometimes something isn't enough for someone.
More, more, more, more, gimme gimme. Me first!

No comments:

Post a Comment