Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hey, want to be friends?

Oh yes, find me again on Myspace! Bailey, I don't know your email address so I can't add you... haha.

Why? Because my old boss found me on facebook and it gave me a creepy feeling and I just don't care about half those people I haven't talked to since high school and probably never even talked to them while we attended. Yes, that's the best excuse I could come up with.

I think I will thoroughly enjoy music today.
But I have no money, no weed, no love, no care... but I will enjoy that and keep my head out of the gutter, 'cause that's where it's been going lately. Though I am surprised my PMS window was not used to full capacity and I wasn't a HUGE bitch like usual. Plugged up like a broken faucet and excreting those pheromones to all who can tell: Hey, I'm single want to get married? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment