Monday, October 12, 2009

Snugglin' with Snuggie.

It's a beautiful gloomy day in the neighborhood, and it's actually under 70 degrees. I layered today and it made me nostalgic, thinking about that one time we head out to Geary for something cool to eat, get rained on automatically, can't find the bus stop, and end up eating at a place almost identical to one right down the street - DERRRRRRR. Also thought about the shivering walks home, mist in face, head in clouds, and the pain in my ears and nose from the cold wind. Now look at me, with a motherfuckin' Snuggie, eating two dinners and free show!

and I want to walk around with you.... just you just you just you just you, SF. How I miss thee in times of need... a friend in need is a friend indeed... this is full of cliches, I think I can keep going.

Clap! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! Today is asymmetrical! And tomorrow will be full, a checklist is needed. Oh yeah... Tegan and Sarah October 26. Suck it PAHLEAAASE!

1 comment: