Friday, July 24, 2009

Vivid Dreams

I was crying in my sleep last night! Fully aware of it, I could not snap myself out of it... I was rolling around in my bed, looking at the windows through tears and crusty mascara, I was even frowning my face and shaking my head. My dream was not one of sadness, but of frustration, misunderstandings, communication breakdowns...

I was at some sort of camp and there were some characters there from the movie I saw last night, "Sin Nombre." That movie was pretty great, raw, and uncensored (to the fullest extent... rape scenes, screams, suspense, threats, killings, blood, guts, honor... blah blah blah). Anyway, the person in my dream looked like El Casper (haha) from the movie. We were in the woods at some log cabin and everyone was there, but I don't know who. My sister I think, Jen's mom...

I couldn't begin to explain what was frustrating about it, what we were there doing, why I was so upset.... But I cried a few times in the movie, covered my eyes, couldn't catch my breath! IT WAS SO SAD


"Money is the source of all evil"
I am amused by egos. When I meet an overbearing ego it reminds me of my last Yoga teacher. I bet you she was a Pisces. If money is the source of all evil why would one fight to the death of it? Isn't that the reason why it is so evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment