Wednesday, July 22, 2009

See you soon, under the moon...

School is ah-coming.
Seventeen units... two English classes, botany, human sexuality, and MATH.

YAAAH

my sister just said, "ugh, my asshole."
because she's on a cleanse.

I flaked out on my cleanse. I should just make lemonade with tha lemonz.

I've been spending the last few nights alone in the dark, engulfed by the thing I hate the most, the tv... all the while muttering to myself, "Why am I watching this... I hate this..."

But I wasn't in the mood to read, there's no light in my room.
I wasn't in the mood to paint because there are too many people around.
I wasn't in the mood to call anyone cause the last thing I wanna do is sit in a car with the windows rolled up.
I just wasn't in the mood for anything but something lovely. That warmth you get from another person. Sometimes it just stops completely and becomes and extreme.

Right now I feel extremely introverted. Shell's getting harder and more petrified. Fossilized.


"I think that I will turn around and notice the wind blowing tops of trees
I'll see the way the world begins to need color everywhere
And I'll realize how small I really am
And then I'll spin right back around" - saves the day

No comments:

Post a Comment