Sunday, July 19, 2009

Depressing music helps warm me up.

I was extremely hung over this morning after last night's ridicularity. I think I just made up that word... hell yes.

Backtracking before I forget--
Joe texted me the other night saying that I was right about him, that he's a prick, and that he wants to apologize and maybe he'll see me around. HA! I knew I was right... that mother fucker.

Anyways, last night everyone got pretty drunk. I drank too too much... broke my face, broke a wine glass, Cesar broke a bottle... classy with wine. I left the hot tub on all night. Fuck.
My parents probably think I'm crazy. I woke up because Cesar came over to get his car, then with out a second look we went to the beach with Nickole and Travis. No brushing of teeth... I felt like a bum and all I wanted to do was drink after the head ache went away. The ocean water was AMAZING today. I love water.

I hung out with an old friend tonight. I had to fake laugh through the night, say "whatever, man" way too many times. All I could think about were the times I spent there, with him and how now he is with her. It makes me boil sometimes... Left at a simmer, I can just cover it up... the pressure grows eventually to a piercing whistle.

There were two owls on the neighbor's house today. They were SO CUTE! They were a mating couple, one was screeching at the other one and the other one faced its back to the courtier, pretending not to listen... I know that too well.

I don't want to make any friends once school starts. I fear that.
I fear going back to school... I have lost all motivation. I am 'alright' with this... I am settling...


.......

:(

There is a blank think bubble above my head.
There is a sideways emoticon constantly on my face.
Word soup dribbles out the sides of my mouth.


I hate hyoomanz

No comments:

Post a Comment