Friday, April 10, 2009

No Subject

"If I'm lost it's only for a little while" - Band of Horses
--
I have a feeling that the next two months are going to fly the fuck by.
and I didn't even go to any very dreaded work locations.
--
Weird memories keep popping up in my head.
--
My take on polyandry is out of the blue, I think. And all of a sudden
--
I went on a search for numbness after a night at work. I ended up doing yoga with my cubby-mate quite stoned. The walls had gooey layers and a transparent film. Friday night athome.
--
I've been rather clumsy lately meaning I'll be getting my period soon, ha ha. There are a bunch of drunk people outside being obnoxiously loud .
--
Ew my dad called me brute with electronics.
Ha.
--
Wow it's already midnight.

I think I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment