Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crossin' Paths

I'm excited for this to happen, but I just want it to happen already. I frustrate myself with the waiting. I feel that if I continued to forget him, and let' just say I was in another long term serious relationship, and he somehow popped up again (which he totally would) I would find myself unfaithful. I'm glad that we're going through this together - if it doesn't work out, then at least we tried and then there will be no room for mystery, and all of our questions will be answered.

I am envious of everyone that is going to Coachella this weekend - Joe!

I hate to admit it, but I'm happier already, and it's seeping through the telephone wires; it's 'cause of him. I'm finding clearer skies in my head through someone else and I've been dreading that. I'm already learning from myself and noticing what I've been doing wrong (not that I haven't known all along). But I'm still fucking up in school - dgaf.

I can't wait for this to just happen already. I can't wait to see him and shower him in kisses and love and hugs! I can't wait to show someone else my passion and for them to believe it. I can't wait to be involved and to be connected, I'm excited to be raw with someone else. I'm just excited for what awaits me in the next months. If it happens, he'll be up here in like a couple weeks for a short, much needed visit.

I had an indifferent birthday, but it was fully memorable. No one has ever put together a shin dig on my behalf, it made me happy.

And I saw my friend from high school, who has changed so much! He's only a year younger than I am but I feel like he's my little brother somehow. I've seen him change a lot. There was a point where a normal conversation with him was just about impossible 'cause of the crawling ants in the pants or giggling at sexual comments - it's funny though. I had a good time hanging out with him and I hope it happens again soon.

Pay day twice today. One from the government and one from the caregivers. A tax less $35 in hand and toward CDs or drinks. A happy gal today, indeed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment