Wednesday, April 8, 2009

(cont.)

I think all I have to do is confess my present emotions. I want you, more than I realized until today. I think of you every day at least once and now I just have another weekend to remember. The conclusion is still unwritten.

I always thought it was weird when English teachers advise some to write the conclusion first and the introduction last. I'm sick and tired of not having a conclusion. I know what I want, but I 'm afraid of that, even though I've always known what I've wanted to happen between us.

But you love someone else, and I knew that but it didn't stop me. I want to be with him :(
Could it ever happen?

This is no longer innocent to me, it's much more. I have his CDs, and now a reason to meet again. Maybe if we start dying each others' hair that could be another reason.

Whenever I want him, he doesn't want me and vice versa.
I'm spending the day at my grandpa's house and with my family.

Back to tryin' to forget 'cause I can't be conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment