Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hills like white elephants.

I want him so bad! Just a hug, a quick anything.

Just a four hour span of airporting, and making out, and returning to work. That would be amazing! He calls me babe.

I feel a warm happiness inside, just waiting to flutter and bloom, come summer.

I think I'm going to fuck up this semester. I lost all motivation. I had a project for journalism that I've known about for two weeks, and it's due tomorrow, and I didn't do it. I got a D on my anthro midterm. Looks like I'll be getting an A in painting, yoga, and perhaps a B in History (or Herstory). And realistically, a W in j and a.

Ugh.
Everyone needs one semester to fuck up right?

Sometimes I feel weak when I let my personal problems get involved with my obligations, like work and school. I feel silly for implementing my personal life in that shit. It's unneeded.

I talked to Brett today.

My mind is less frustrated when he's in my head. He puts me in a good place... ew.

"Don't you worry, there's still time." - Tegan and Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment