Monday, August 16, 2010

It's art

The ass mug, the trunk of your car, the way the shoes fall, the messy dresser, patterns in the depth of the dust on the lamp... what you've touched and what you've decided not to.


Drinking a glass of wine before bed, called Rendezvous. It was $2.99 and had a girl kissing a boy holding a picnic basket - product of France. They said I got the last bottle but that's never the case.

Today he was nice to me... one of my coworkers asked if I thought he was cute. I said yes and so did she, but it followed with "but I don't know why...." haha. I don't know where to begin about thinking about this shit.

My heart remains vacant, awesomely. No kiss goodbye to Liz, again my fault, unless she didn't want it. Again, it was up to me, or was it? Sigh....

--
(I really hate how specific I am going to be right now)

I think that two people of the opposite sex in a hetero-normative mindset can cuddle maybe even kiss nonsexually, under the moonlit sky, trains going by, wind blowing; just as two queer (polysexual -- blogger isn't giving me the corrections I want so I have many a red dotted line on the page) people can cuddle, even kiss in a tent, under a blanket, in a private or public setting (hand holding) nonsexually. I can't quite grasp what I'm trying to say right now, but I do know that it is something about sex positivity versus negativity... that NORMAL SEXUAL FEELINGS for someone, anyone, are to be expected but not always with romance. What is romance? Does a relationship once in love turn into companionship, Platonic sexuality? That doesn't exist? Will someone answer this for me?

I asked him straight up an obnoxious fucking question: What is the difference between recreation and recreation? Recreation: recreational center / recreation of the "self/ego/person." I'm not a meth head but there really are ants crawling all over my body. I can feel them.


It's like that time he asked to hold my hand during conversation. What a sweet person. "Is it okay if I hold your hand right now, is that cool?" This blog is absent of names...








i am a visitor here, i am not permanent

No comments:

Post a Comment