Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm dumb, she's a lesbian

But that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize... 'cause I can't even look in your eyes with out shakin' and I ain't bacon...


Today is Em's birthday, I think she turns 29 today! I remember when we first met and I was 17 and she was 26 or something... I was surprised because she acts so much "younger," whatever that means. My dad has to drop me off at work again today... blah.

School starts in two weeks! I have nothing important to say, the news has that one covered I guess. I'm just here to vomit.

"This there and stare, like a goat chewing a wood chip, at the wall for an hour maybe, thinking nothing, like the average goat."
-
"I’m sleepy now. After all these unruly wishes being made – gluttonously seeking, scrounging. Oh no loosing... "

Blushing, not caring...





I do and you like me too... I'M READY LET'S DO IT BABY!
=======w

No comments:

Post a Comment