Sunday, August 15, 2010

Excuses for not believing in God...

The world is just too fucked up for him to exist at all. But he exists anyway whether we like it or not, in constant questions of the centuries...

I came here to write about stuff but now I can't think of anything that's really truly bothering me at the moment. Maybe my thyroid is in sync now with other things in my body. It's not being a little bitch today... I've been listening harder and deeper into the things that I see or feel or hear of course - tones of voice, body language (listen very hard), listen to their eye movement/contact, their smiles, when and where they smile. It's been getting me out of the dark lately because I've been more in tune with my surroundings, or so I like to think, unless I'm being very nicely deceived.

I feel like I've finally come down from the acid. Yes, more than a month ago. The only thing I learned maybe was to NOT do acid. I must be in the right state of mind and the right state and the surrounded with other minds that I find to be "right." But we are all segments of the universal mind... I can't just be ok with thinking I'm so right and comfortable in such a tweaked mindset, I can't just be there alone, by myself, surrounded by others who are on common ground.

blah blah blah blah blahb albh



I met someone last night and we botch offered our shoulders to each other if we ever needed or wanted to cry. Then we talked extensively about shitting and/or farting, burping...

And when I thought about doing or saying this... and I didn't... and I regretted it ever since.

----------
"And something happened on the night I last drank with you in the neon glow.
Now I don't see you anymore. "

No comments:

Post a Comment