Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now that THAT'S over....

Personal pretensions arise...

I feel a shifting of priorities. Last night was so reckless.

Creeping, lingering. I can be so naive sometimes. I feel like an episode will return in timelessness... Meaning I'll be having to plan each and every step I take not to disrupt the order? The one who interrupts with spontaneity will be the savior. Until then, I've got plans.

What if I had a disease that I had no idea about? I'm fucking starving but nothing sounds delicious right now. The only thing that sounds good is my sister coming home so I can leave with my car. She had a job interview today in Long Beach at some practice... lucky bitch!
I read some short stories this morning and did some math problems for a record 36 minutes before getting distracted.
-
"you're floating in between the waking world and a landscape of dreams" - saves the day
-

From Irrational Man:
"A recognition of limits, of boundaries, may be the only thing that prevents power from a dizzy collapse."
"Faith is an abyss that engulfs the rational nature of man."
"The human soul evolves like everything else in nature."
-idea of psychic containment (religion)
-iconoclasm
-externalization: "Journalism has become a great god of the period, and gods have a way of ruthlessly and demonically taking over their servitors."
-the great threat and great promise of modern life
-capitalism severs man from the earth

Whoa, my phone just got a billion text messages at once because I had to change telefonos.

Hunger pains, the hunger for love then pain, hunger for touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment