Friday, August 21, 2009

Being Responsible...

It's weird how slow time goes by when you're not worried about it. I always think that some sort of project will take much more time than it really needs, and when I'm not worrying about it it goes by faster as I utilize the time.

Right now I'm in the library at school. I left the math lab after an hour and completing my homework with an 85%. I decided to stop there because the tutors were not helpful at all. I ask for help, and they look at me. They explain nothing. LAME. I wish I got paid to sit in an air-conditioned room and "tutor" people. Bitches. Annoyed, but settled with mediocrity, what else is new?

I am supposed to read this short story but my book is still being delivered. It is too long to read on the computer and makes my eyes hurt. So I look for it in the library and they don't have it. Cool. I like how Fullerton spent like eleven million on this brand new library after tearing the old one down. I remember hearing last year when I went here that they had to get rid of a lot of books 'cause not all of them would fit in the new one. That makes no sense to me...

I woke up at seven in the morning.

I have menstrual cramps. My lower abdomen is bloated.

My hair is greasy and smelly and messy.

My shirt has a yellow paint spot in the middle of it when I painted a still life.

This crazy old man patriot in a wheelchair came up to me when I was sitting on the edge of a planter (after exiting the men's restroom 'cause I couldn't find the women's and was going to piss myself) and asked me why I was sitting there, and not more comfortably on a chair with a table, which was right in front of me? I laughed and said I was just sending this text message and then heading off to the library anyway. He said, "Have fun!" And then wheeled away into the men's restroom with his little American flag blowing in the wind behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment