Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's just never enough.

The weirdest sensation came over me. Heart beating, hands shaking, uncontrollable limbs and volume of voice, my brain a cracked egg, just to top off the hamburger of my situation, oozing with the pressure, squirting out to all edges so evenly distributed. Bloody, dead, delicious.

It's not completely out of the question to feel the way I do/did, is it? I feel better after a sleep. I feel like now I can disregard everything. I'm so fucking selfish, that's what it is. Then what are they rest of you? Tests for me, computer programs talking to me, hardware, brand names, wireless.

I start school the day after tomorrow. I shall look forward to that. I am fucked for my job. I feel like I did in the summer of 2007. Lookin' for a job, happy turned sad, all the sadness bottled up in the back of my head. Then I ran away... I can't do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment