Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(cont.)

Tonight I hung out with Jen and went to Costa Mesa to her friend Mark's place. We drove in her "new" car, Alice. She's sleek and black with a moon roof for easy access ;)

I just had this thought... Why am I going to try really hard to transfer as soon as possible, when I could add another year of community college, and move out and work and be happier, and not have to work as hard with school. I can just transfer slowly... even if that means taking classes I don't really need or whatever. Full time units for the insurance pretty much. It would be fun. I could be happier? It could be an experiment.

I was thinking about culture lately. About little specific things from last weekend. Technology, communication or lack thereof. One could say that there is a lack of communication in today's culture, thanks to technology: text messaging, instant messaging, online societies and social networking... Communication is passed through the wires, indirectly to the person, who you might not even know or talk to or remember with out the help of technology, the ability to search for this person. The line of communication could be left wide open and sympathetic(?)... closed with ignorance. (IGNORE-ance/indifference/indirect)... mislead... assumptions.

"Assuming makes an ass outta u and me." - Mr. K.


"Like the doctor said, you were always dead." - Spill Canvas
(speaking of canvas.... love the paintings, Bailey)
--


This is a test, I know it is and I refuse to take it... I mean it is really pointless and there is no possibility of explanations or confrontations as to why this test is being held. I feel like there are a lot of tests occurring in my life right now. Tests that maybe I have set up for myself... Maybe they aren't really there, occurring in that way. Then again, maybe they are, but just for that moment.

I feel much love but I cannot accept it. I've been trying to love myself lately.
Take into account, the individual, thick with tension, stiff. Assailable when soft. Slippery when wet. Extra hot. No foam.

In an excess of words; overproduction.


It must be cold in here.
No, just small.

No comments:

Post a Comment