Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Loves

They're all over at some point, and then you have to let them go.

"Knowledge is when you learn something new every day, wisdom is when you let something go everyday." - Emerson

I like the second half... they don't really seem to go together, but I really like the second half. I supposed I could have abbreviated the whole statement.

I feel that I have not connected with some one very well in quite a long time. I believe that is can be a little preposterous at times. I went to a little gathering shingdig at the park just a little earlier, and am skipping out on Amy's tonight because I just don't want to go. I feel really separated from everyone else... I feel socially inadequate and forgotten. Which is cool, I don't think I'd rather be much more desired or whatever. Anyways, about the park shindig or better known as the Vegan Potluck (I've been thinking about veganism lately and I think it's weird that a buncha Brits made it up? wtf?), Jen's exboyfriend was there and he was seriously a douche bag baby. I was trying to joke around with him but he was NOT havin' it... so then I turned it around and was a bitch just for my amusement. I felt very odd there. And this girl was there... and she... you know, it's really not even worth typing out because it's so fucking silly, and petty, and worthless anymore. We broke up let's say, Halloween '08. So really, it's only been one full year... but it has to be more.. no it has to be... but it's not. That's a little weird. I'm not high right now I'm just really bored.

HENCE
I have no one to talk to. But it was really nice talking on the phone with Bailey. I found out Vanessa is DOWN to move to Santa Rosa with me after summer, and no questions asked, I will make it happen! I will return to Nor Cal and leave this sorry place behind... for good. There was a stand-up on earlier and it was funny, making fun of Orange County. Something about the diversity-- the upper, middle, and upper classes. HarharhHARHAHRHARHARHRARR!!

I don't know what to say. I've been having a fun little time browsing okcupid sites... It's pretty fun. This 31 year old tattooed English teacher sent me a message, heeyyy.... and this black guy with green eyes heeeyyy.... But sadly, or not, nothing will come of this because... actually I don't know.

Bye. I need to find something to smoke out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment