Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chillin' in the dark...

My head is killing me because I am quite tired.

I have a weird resentment building up in me... I need to preserve this moment... I need to let go of some things, but I thought I was doing alright for a while. I need to get away from this body for a few hours. I feel such a resentment. I feel spoiled, jealous, used, bad things. But why? The substance must be analyzed against the whole spectrum and not as an independent substance, for we are thinking, dependent things. Dependent on what...?

I read the rest of the Meditations, of the existence of God and material objects.

This frustration will take over me if action is not taken.

Topics of tonight's debate:
-Feminism: Is a woman born innately more nurturing than a man?
Is there equality despite biological differences of the "opposite sex?"
Is gender assigned based on biological traits?
Do women "deserve" equal opportunity?

Can anyone listen? But do you hear what I am saying? I believe that the exception to the rule indeed annuls the statement altogether. If you say a man can outdo a woman in any given task, physically, and there is the exception of a woman who can outdo a man (at random), then you cannot say the latter, right?

I feel like I am forcing myself to stay awake for some reason, as to not miss anything. But what could be happening at this hour? Am I finding an excuse to sleep in as long as possible tomorrow to run out of time for my much needed errands to run? Am I trying to stress out my body? I need to do homework tomorrow, don't let me forget. I ingested way too much tobacco today. Not enough weed, I need weed - I get paid tomorrow and I shall prevail!

At the end of the night, I am alone. Even with you here, or there. Give me something new, give me something to inject my passion. "...(Heroin is) better than any meat injection."

There are people I see and want to know and meet but I can't because they aren't really there, they are all the same.

"What's your major?"
"Luke. What's your name?"
"Tatiana."

No comments:

Post a Comment