Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's hot today.

My horoscope's been calling for a Gemini in my life. I briefly talked to one today, just a quick hello. There have never been too many of them at one time in my life, but when they are there it seems that they play such a huge role, their friendship is so much fun and very consuming. Of course there are waves, but they are never too proud to cease contact for the most part; they most definitely are proud, though very vulnerable and sometimes weak.

I've got a well-fed Leo, and I got two Sag's around... both of whom I am utterly sick of. Leo's are such loyal friends... selfish, but who isn't? At least they don't try to cover it up like many other signs out there... like Virgo - christ - or Sag. There is one Aries floating in and out, one who I'd like to get closer with 'cause I've never really befriended an Aries guy before, besides Dylan, but that was Summer fun, and fun it definitely was!

I got my period today, finally. I've been waiting and waiting in tender pain for it to come and be over with. I woke up this morning two hours later than I wanted to, went to the Math Lab to do a total of maybe ten problems before my hour and a half was up :/ and then went to the library to begin research on my essay. Wow, I could not get the balls rolling. Then I left and someone wrote on my fucking window (HEY TATI! LOL HEY!) in the dirt, damn them, now I have to wash my fucking car. But I probably wont. I bet you anything the person I think did it really did it. Lameasshole.

There is a show tonight that I want to go to, probably wont since everyone's a pooper.
SUCH POOOOPERS

I have nothing else to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment