Friday, September 11, 2009

It's hard to concentrate at the moment.

There is really no point to anything at all...

"If I am going to be drowned - if I am going to be drowned - if I am going to be drowned, why, in the name of the seven mad gods, who rule the sea, was I allowed to come thus far and contemplate sand and trees? Was I brought here merely to have my nose dragged away as I was about to nibble the sacred cheese of life?" - Stephen Crane


It's humid today, an uncomfortable, worthless-to-shower sort of day. I left the house at 12:30 and arrived back three hours later. Now all of a sudden my mom is coming home from work and the day is about to end, and the night begin. I start work tomorrow, I am dreading it so very much. I feel very annoyed and untrustworthy today, I guess not different from any other day, minus the annoyed part. Today's just a lame day. The sky is pretty, though.

That'll be the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment