Sunday, September 27, 2009

Feeling very dull and sad and ugly and unnecessary and unproductive and kind of pathetic... ha ha

I have this protrusion on the right nostril of my nose. Yes, like a big disgusting pimple that draws nothing but confused and uncomfortable glances, haha. My nose is beat ass red and is swollen from the inside out. The right nostril is significantly deformed and is very painful! Owie... I got antibiotics for it, and was given the warm compress solution, and I was recommended Airbourne. Which is such bullshit because that shit has been proven to be, well, shit. Anyways, I feel smaller and sad because of the pain and I feel insecure about it because I know it is not pretty at all to look at, and it fucking hurts really bad - "disfiguring acne"

"I had no idea how I was going to escape. At least the others had some taste for life. They seemed to understand something that I didn't understand. Maybe I was lacking. It was possible. I often felt inferior. I just wanted to get away from them. But there was no place to go..."
-Ham on Rye - Charles Bukowski


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment