Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wha tam I doing?

Ay yi yi, isn't that the question of the century?

Latte in the morning, latte in the evening, latte at supper time, when lattes in a Tati, she can have lattes anytime!

Three glasses of wine before my night class, and some weed, and that goes for massive head nodding. Today I get paid a pathetic paycheck, I don't even want it! I most likely won't be able to get my tattoo, which can totally wait.
I don't even know what I'm trying to say here. I'm looking forward to going home in the summer as well as May 20 when Dusty Rhodes and the River Band is coming to SF. I had a dream about Slims so now it seems that I have been there before. And I also had a dream that Chrystal and Michael spent the night in my apartment again, but in the snake cage curled up in sleeping bags.

I'm neurotic. No, really.

In closing:
Red gummy bear on the ground of Muni K
Grime of Muni dust catchers.
It is beautiful
My life.
Straw wrappers, gum blackened with soot and poo.
To see my lady
Clean with perfume and cigarettes and arm pit hair.
To flatter to impress to see to marvel.
She, kind with compassion,
Meanly whole-hearted.
Next stop West Portal Station, and walk up
Claremont to see my lady
Lady who loves other ladies.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;ihus

No comments:

Post a Comment