Friday, March 6, 2009

Blue and Ivory

Short and sweet today

I had a nice night last night. Not too much happened, and I've been craving that. Tonight should be good too. I FINALLY got a eight hour shift at work, but only because I called in early and asked for it. It's my only full shit of the week, pathetic right.

Music for Animals is playing at the Bottom of the Hill tonight yay! I get off at 6 so I will be there with Taren. I thought I was going to go to this party last night with Liz, this Andy Warhol party but it ended up being tonight. Ohh well...

I think I like this blog thing, I haven't done this since livejournal and I enjoy it... Too bad no one reads it because sometimes I feel embarrassed with what I write. I still have to get back into the whole don't give a fuck what you think attitude I used to hold dear. Now for some reason I'm as transparent and synthetic as plastic wrap and can't even muster up opinion or courage.
But it's coming.
I inititated talk with both of my interests last night via text message (still have to get back into that too). I just hate technology and money and shit that everyone relies on for communication rather than actual speaking. But hey, if it works it works, and I guess I'm the only one who doesn't get it. It kind of bugs me that blogspot doesn't catch spelling errors, I saw a few in another post and it really poked me!!!!!

POKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment