Saturday, September 4, 2010

"You're never supposed to act on it, no matter how unbearable this misery gets"

This mom in my line today asked her daughter to be quiet, to just "not talk," because not everything she feels needs to be said. It was weird because I wasn't sure if that was right... She said, "Can't you just internalize your thoughts?"

--

Umm... feeling so nostalgic right now. I am speechless, so I should be able to write right now, shouldn't I? Just for the sake of writing. A stream of consciousness.

--

I wonder what I got on my math test.

--

I have pot somewhere.

--

So charming... what a charmer.

--

I need to internalize these thoughts right now. They are right in front of my eyes right now. My ears are filled with noise. I can't believe how many times I've listened to that album. What if I find a book like that some day? Wasn't I supposed to hang out with you tonight?

--

Last night I let go. I felt great though. Dancing around these people I normally see but don't normally dance like that around. These people I see many times a month but have never had a conversation with, maybe a cigarette or a swig of alcohol, but never a meaningful connection, even a mini bond. A sex talk. I've walked in on a few of them pooping or peeing. I've seen blood seep from their mouth or nose but never have we hugged gratefully or something. Our passing is always coincidence, never planned, always a surprise but then it's like normal again.

"Share this feeling that came over me" - The Starting Line

Last night I impressed myself for impressing those around me - only because they told me so. The people I try to be reserved around, my ex-boyfriends ex-girlfriends... Yes two of them. In the same area, under the same roof. They are people though just like me...

"That blond girl is my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Sighh" - me
"What are you trying to say" - Nik
"Umm.. I don't know she's fucking hot..." - me
"Psh, please. You're hot(or something)" - Nik
"Thanks, that's all I wanted" - me
"No problem" - Nik

barf dude... Drunk me is a ridiculous me.


"Hahahahahha look at Tati she's a high hot mess" - Brandon


;/

No comments:

Post a Comment