Tuesday, September 7, 2010

They weren't home all day because he's black

They didn't shake his hand because he's black!!!! I must be able to admit that my parents are white trash racists. THey must be thinking, "If it's not a girl, it's a black guy, if it's not a guy then she must be a lesbian. What did we do wrong to deserve this?"

It's hilarious. Actually, it's pathetic. What a fun weekend, everything seemed to work out nicely... Much alcohol in my system and backed up pipes and vents...

My head hurts though. From the clenching...

I have two or three mountains of dirty clothes collecting in my room. Seven un-shuttable drawers and one un-shuttable closet. All in the name of partying. I seem to forget what it's like to take care of myself... but just for the weekend.


Bobette... was drinking three drinks at a time this night


Night Beats... went swimming my pool all day yesterday.


Sean's neighbor's backyard. Placentia, California

I was on the roof just behind this yard when Bob called me crying over Britt. I called Britt to hear her stupid voice atop her high horse, abusing Bob, using her, and holding a piece of chocolate cake in front of her and taking it away after she hands her the fork. Nice Britt. Grow the fuck up.


Does anybody even care? I bet you get a lot of compliments down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment