Thursday, September 9, 2010

i'll add playing dress up to the list.











These are those pants I scored at that show, I bought the shirt from Goodwill the other day.
and for fun.... see i'm straight....

Got both skirts for my Grandmother's funeral years ago... haven't worn them since. I think it's a little fucked up that I felt like I needed to go out and BUY something to wear for her funeral... and all I got was compliments from family members on how nice I looked, mostly from my blithering mother... and not any sorries for my loss. Both of these still ahve the tag attatched.

The blue shirt was bought quickly one Christmas to wear to Brett's Dad's Christmas party... The red belt was bought for a wedding and never worn. I just transformed that Weezer shirt into a tank top. That red sweatshirt was bought at a thrift store somewhere or another... too itchy to wear for longer than a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment