Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Movie makers and boobie shakers

Right now I'm listening to records in an empty apartment. I remember when I would kill for moments like these, moments of solitude and silence... and whenever it comes my first reaction is to call someone to come over. I have homework to do but I also have things to dodge.

Teachers, learners, incense burners...

I spent a couple hours at City Lights today. It was cool. I was caught up in some philosophy books. One was about the connection of philosophy and sex, how they are both obsessions and yet are kept separate. There was only one philosopher to connect them, and it was about that.. it seemed really cool, I wish I could have bought it. There was another one separating beauty from the sublime, very interesting. I also read some Bukowski. I also read some queer studies... The Lesbian Path, Men and Feminism... the girlie behind the counter was quite cute. I think I might be a lover of all peoples. I was looking at this one book with a picture of the trans from Le Tigre (forget their name) and then I started thinking about a woman's soft touch with a scruffy beard... I love that feeling during kissing of a scruffy beard... but I also love the softness... combined. !
= JD Samson... hot

hot


I miss him, I wish I was coming home to him tonight...
Photobucket
Photobucket

I should probably do some stuff.

I should probably smoke this weed.

I wish I had some wine and time.

I might call Kelly.... I might call... no one?
I might just pass out.

Listening to bluesy Leon Russel... oh yeah baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment