Sunday, May 24, 2009

Leaving by Wednesday....

I don't know what to write. I feel like I've grown a bit, just a bit...

Their time here was short, no more than an hour and no eating time together, so I had them buy me groceries :)

I am happier than ever to return home, it's going to be so nice to chill and hang out with people and not stress out about anything. I bet you my wrink. <
"Let's go to the Mushroom Mardi Gras"
sounds good to me.

Life in OC will be quite different than life in SF, but the same life with the same choices and battles nonetheless.

He called me last night at 2am (Hahahahahahhahaha) and I answered thinking the screen said "Jen" instead of "Joe" otherwise of course I would not have answered it... So I did.... unexpectedly and ruined my sleep because of it. I frowned in the darkness and threw the phone at his face while I turned over to continue my dreams with out him. He was drunk of course, why else would you be awake and that happy at 2am? What could he possibly have hoped for when he decided to call me? The call dropped in the middle of my explanation as to why I wasn't going to talk to him, and wow, what a trooper, he called me back with in seconds and I said, "I'll talk to you another time my parents are coming in four hours." He sighed an annoyed sigh and said "Alright." When will this end? Maybe it would end sooner if I didn't fucking answer. Hearing his voice was the last thing I wanted to hear.

The more I hear myself talk about it the more I roll my own eyes at this. I would laugh at someone else telling me this same story. Dude's a douche bag, drop 'im. Dude's a free loader, a game player, insecure... obviously. Drop 'im, there's more and whose in a rush anyway? He is. Not I. No, no, not I.


Nothing left to say besides I have lots of new good music to listen to in my car. I have a long drive to look forward to, and sunny hot beaches, waves crashin, winking lifeguards, laughing friends, purring kitties, and exploration of the familiar....

No comments:

Post a Comment