Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear mother, can you hear me whinin?

Forgive me, I'm too busy hating.

Changes.......... but we always remain the same person deep down. It reminds me of this childhood picture of a friend's boyfriend. He's like hugging some cousin in the wilderness with the biggest smile I've ever seen on a kid, and if you knew this guy then it'd touch your heart too. He's an addict now, doesn't treat her the very best he could, is elitist, too cool for school, but knows how to be fun and have fun when the time comes

wait you know what. this is going to take longer than I want and I have other things to say.

More things to say about emptiness and fulfillment.
You glad you had me, you got that extra notch on your belt or headboard, but I could also say I'm glad to have had you, to have gotten that CONFUSEMENT out of the way. Dirty, horrible, fucked up intensions. I am a bad person. I like you but I can't. I can't like anyone. Meaning there is only one way out of this, to let someone swift me off my feet which wont happen either. That little trickle of bubbles in the stomach you get, no matter how big or small, is a trickle nonetheless of something mutual. I'm talking about bullshit, don't you see? I just want some mutual love, some companionship, all that shit that everyone else has. I want that so I can stop caring too about other peoples woes too, ok? But what if I want comfort? Reassurance? I want that wall to break down. Don't let me keep thinking you're too cool. FUK YOUUUU VICE! Dawnna. Vice Versa.



Just found my email for registration on the 22nd. I need to get math, art, and phil. All over again. I must. I need to keep myself busy with an overload of bullshit!!!!

it's so hot and I have to go to work in an hour. I even called in to ask if I could come in an hour early.

Nope



I can't wait to move the fuck out. But when will that be?

OFten times I think about those who will attend my funeral, those who won't, what they'd be doing instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment